- Are you planning a wedding in Lyons, Colorado? Have you seen the Lyons Farmette?I had the great pleasure of photographing Ryan and Emily's Wedding there on a beautiful summer day. The Lyons Farmette is a working farm, with incredible fields of flowers and vegetables. There is a patio right on the river to have a cer[...]
- Sometimes people live long enough to say they are the eldest of 6 generations!! This is Hilda who recently passed away at 103! She was the eldest of 6 generations of women and was quite a power house. I am always so happy to make the acquaintance and friendship of those older and wiser than me. And the blessing to[...]
- “Sweet Darkness” “When your eyes are tired the world is tired also. When your vision has gone no part of the world can find you. Time to go into the dark where the night has eyes to recognize its own. There you can be sure you are not beyond love. The dark will be your womb tonight. The night will give you a horizon f[...]
- A beautiful afternoon at Tantra Lake in Boulder, CO with Liang-Yeh. The fall is a wonderful time to do portraits outside in golden light and fall colors. Liang-Yeh is a pianist and created this banner for her portraits. Beautiful!
- A very sunny day can sometimes pose challenges for portraits but the Boulder Creek Path never seems to fail me for some great light, sunny or cloudy. Congratulations Sara and Patrick on your engagement. Looking forward to your winter wonderland wedding next year!